Furwa Furnierkanten is the oldest provider of veneer edges in continuous rolls worldwide. In Walkertshofen nearby Augsburg all common edge types are still produced today. Furthermore, Furwa is an expert for veneer treatments for 3D formings, especially for veneers which are glued in the automotive industry, or for veneers which are produced by means of plastic rear-injection moulding.
- Standard Veneer Edges in more than 50 wood species, 1 layer, thicknesses 0.3 mm – 0.9 mm.
- Reconstituted Veneer Edges in 30 standard designs in stock and also produced in accordance with individual colour settings and design matchings.
- Thick Veneer Edges in rolls, thicknesses 1 mm – 3 mm. Moreover, special edge structures and edges made of a mix of materials are produced for BAZ usages.
- Profile Wrapping Veneers for furniture and door profiles, and even for boiling-water resistant adhesions onto plastic profiles and aluminum profiles.
- Edges for door rebates with custom-made colour settings and highly-flexible pre-finished lacquered.
- Special Veneers for the highest gluing requirements and extreme formings: Car interiors, Skis, Snowboards, spectacles, lamp shades, ?.